Sunday, December 14, 2008

My past catch 045

Nov 30, 2007

Few days ago went LSR to kill some itch of fishing together with TT, ah girl and ban zai for 1 -2 hours. Early in the morning my alarm went off at about 5.30am but..... i turn it off and went back to slp again untill TT sms me.

hmm lol time was 6.30 liao i jumped up my bed fast fast wash up and take a taxi down to LSR. when reached they was they liao so i joined them , saw some small fishes swimming ard so i casted my Ima SObat8o to the school of fishes "bang" my 3rd PB of this year visited me already lol hmmm a small one but i'm very happy with it liao lol

CNR


Ima Sobat80

Photobucket

Photobucket


We fished for about 1 hour after that we call it a day and went over to have our breakfast at Mc and lol chit chat till 12.30pm

No comments:

Post a Comment