Sunday, December 14, 2008

My past catch 065

Saturday night a group of 6 anglers including me head out for some great work out in the middle of the night. We started fishing about 3 plus am, down going tide if i don't remember wrongly.... within the few hours before day break we had 4 barracuda and a Mangrove jack
welcoming us. we was apart quite a distance that night so i had not much to tell for the others,just a lttile story of me that i could remember kekeke after the first cuda was landed by 1 of our kaki. i started to feel sleepy tired so i made a far cast out and start lying around on the breaker sleeping buddha style lol can't remember after how many cast with slow retrieving on my AK 115 suddenly i had a strong pull , ckgyow saw me lying down on the breaker he told me that he was about to walk over and distub me but the next thing is i had a fish on.

i jumped up lol so surprise that i had a fish on, the 6lb cuda fight well on my crostage moments later friends came and pull the fish up for me.

The first cuda of the night

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

after taking of pics everyone get back to casting

Out of no where "as usual" i heard a loud voice shouting teo he liao.......... lol i know must be him liao as he was quite a distance away from me but i can see that he need help so after i pick of my stuff i walked over , Oh man it was a 3lb Mangrove jack

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The next man to hit a fish was ckgyow on a yo zuri surface cruiser walking the dog

Photobucket

Time about 6.30am

We have been waiting for this moment whole night finally we could see some light above us, we knew its time to go fast and furious, the queenies will be out soon.......

Everyone by now had snaped on more surface lure awaiting to start the race, i'm on with my fav chugbug retrieving it in fast speed out of sudden a big splash right before the drop off the fish missed my chugbug OMG was it a queen i asked myself nvm cast again, this time the fish took at right on target .

OOPs it was a cuda again the 4th cuda in 1 night.

The fish took so near to the drop off i'm afraid that the fish might get cut off by the rocks so i tighten the drag a little forcing the fish to come in to land it

Dear fishy went down to land the fish for me but the cuda was still fresh and strong after the boga griped onto the mouth he pulled up the fish. then sad thing happened the cuda start to swing its head shaking like no tml , it happen so fast even fishy do not know how his finger was cut, blood flow out fast the cut was deep.

Sorry bro becos of me your finger get cut its my wrong to bring to fish in that soon.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



A small todak was landed by ing fu

Photobucket

The sky gets brighter and brighter the queen is out to hunt so are we kekeke , i do not know how many throw hooks and break off we encounter but i can tell you its a fun filling day

ckgyow manage to hit a 14lb queen that gave him a good work out for about 5-10mins

Photobucket

Photobucket

I also manage to land a small queen on my all time fav sobat80 kekeke

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Last but not least Mr ckgyow landed a good size group on his NABARONE 125S

Photobucket

Photobucket

Really enjoy fishing with you guys thanks bro

No comments:

Post a Comment