My new UltraFire WF-501B Cree R2-WC 250-Lumun LED Flashlight had arrived yesterday and tested it, i have only 1 word to say " Powerful " lol i can shine it to quite a distance , brighten up my bedroom bright!
The light has a good tight spot for long throw and with a good amount of flood throw. I can also get a Cree R2 Drop-In for replacement or a UV light drop-in.
But threads are not well cut i had problem on the screw in head lol
- Model: UltraFire WF501B Cree R2
- Features a Cree XR-E R2-WC LED emitter
- Powered by 1 x 18650 or 2 x 3.0V/3.6V CR123A batteries
- Voltage input range: 3V~8.4V
- Single mode tailcap clicky switch
- 250 lumens maximum brightness (manufacturer rated)
- 1000mA current output digitally regulated driver circuitry (manufacturer rated)
- 40 to 60 minutes estimated runtime per charge (manufacturer rated)
- Coated glass lens with aluminum textured/OP reflector
Cree R2 Drop-In