Sunday, December 14, 2008

My past catch 057

Jul 07, 2008

Hello guys last week me and sh went for a night luring trip together but brfore we went over to our fishing spot we have our dinner together with sticko at beach rd after his work, to bad sticko cant join us kekeke as he need to work the next morning.

About 11 plus we make our move over to the fishing ground haha happen to met up with someone that saw us on the anniversary outing in safyc.

We started casting out our lure for like 30mins but something is not feeling so right,so i changed my lures again and again untill i finally decided to clip on the most effective lure for this playground , at the sametime SH did the samething too kekeke. On my 3rd cast of this 5cm rapala rattlin i had a hit right in front of me but so sad the fish ran away somehow while i wanted to pull it out from the water.

immediately i told SH about it ( shouting) lol the next moment SH laughed saying ya i know cos i landed 1 on rapala rattlin liao see see! so i walk over and took some photos for him, well it was a small one but it was a great start for the night

Photobucket

Mins later i changed my 5cm to a 7cm rapala rattlin kekeke hope that it could bring me a bigger grouper, hmmm grouper don't give face but a small barracuda gave me a shock 2ft away from me. haha sh you turn to help me take photos liao hor kekeke

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


The luck sucking SH was so lucky to hit the early grouper that was hiding along the droop off area , in a roll 2 good size grouper was landed by him

Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment