Saturday, December 13, 2008

My past catch 012

This was 1 of my old Catch from my past now i will need to slowly bring them here to this blog

Date: May 20, 2006

hello guys finally i got my first wild squid yesterday night kekeke tat friend of mine keep on bugging me for fishing till i go crazy and make a crazy tots of going for Eging . So i decided to bring some cheap cheap squid jig (2.5 size) bought quite sometimes ago and off to recce .

After going down to buy some more jigs ,about 1 hour later of riding we reached the first spot tat came in my mind to try out , so start casting lol tat lucky guy did it again he landed the first squid of the night and it was his first squid too hahaha

ok now we are sure there is squid ard so keep on casting kekeke now its my turn liao . The squid jig of my was cought onto some snag below hmm no idea wat was it so i try to shake it off, heng heng it really came off from the snag but suddenlly i feel something was putting at the end of my line so i give it a little strike haha bingo a nice sized squid was on.

The sad part is we had end the day after tat cos have to wake up early this moring

ok here's the pics

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment