Saturday, December 13, 2008

My past catch 008

This was 1 of my old Catch from my past now i will need to slowly bring them here to this blog


Date: Apr 01, 2006


Yesterday night dreamer called last min told me to wake up early as they are going to fish . After putting down the phone i was thinking are they trying to fool me as today is April Fool's Day

Anyway dont think they are so childish

This morning lucky its not a joke meeted them ard 5.30 and head down to the spot we plan to do some recee it was our first time there but we missed the first light , wat to do kekeke so we start casting out our lures

we are all using yozuri surfacecruiser , the first 15 mins we saw some surface action but have no idea wat was the fish tat keep rolling from far

I saw something tat makes me feel like there will be something ard tat area so i casted hard, while the surfacecruiser landed onto the surface i give it 2 light twitch OMG a fish took it kekeke no joking ok

This fish really gived me a workout in the morning after landing the fsh it was a nice 10lb Toman . Fish was released

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment