Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Daiwa Theory 2000

Many years ago when i'm still kinda new in fishing i bought a daiwa theory 2000 from a friend together with my GL2 for $100, this reel really bring me quite abit of luck when ever i go fishing.

Photobucket

But 1 fine day me and my stupid hand try to open it and service the reel myself, i could not put it back in 1 pcs lol some of the parts are damaged and could not find any replacement parts for it. Sad sad so the only thing i can do is let the reel go for his early retirement lol.

I still keep the spoil reel till today lor hahaha.

Photobucket

2days ago while i was browsing around FK i saw someone selling a new daiwa theory 2000 that comes with a 1500 spare spool for $90, i immediately contacted the seller to arrange a meet up.

Today i got the reel from the seller liao yahoo.......

Photobucket

The Daiwa Theory spinning reels feature a HardBodyz frame, ABS metal spool, 4 bearing, INFINITE Anti- reverse, AirBail, Twist Buster line roller, and the Gyro System that eliminates wobble.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This reel do not have a strong drag so I think i'm going to use it more on pond fishing and maybe some luring that do not required much drag.

2 comments: