Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Rod review shimano Bassterra

I just got a shimano Bassterra from a old friend of mine, we were good friend since when we are in Pri school hahaha that was long. anw this shimano Bassterra is an Good rod for general fishing, pond fishing and esp lure fishing. If you were to ask me for a recommendation on rod for luring i guess this will be my choice. The shimano Bassterra 6ft 8-16lb will be a good rod for someone which just picked up lure fishing.

shimano Bassterra Baitcast or Spinning rod model has a few line class and length. if i'm not wrong the lowest poundage was 8-16lb , the highest was 12-25lb. The one which i'm having now was the 7ft.line wt 12-25lb spinning. I plan to use it for toman hunting hahaha i'm gonna use it to cast big poppers and of cos yo zuri surface cruiser.

This rod is light and powerful

Blank was cover with Cross Carbon tape to increase blank strength, full-cork grip, SiC guide also comes with a Fuji Reel Seat for a firm attachment of the reel.

Bassterra
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Cross Carbon tape
Photobucket

Photobucket


Fuji Reel Seat
Photobucket


.

9 comments:

  1. >5kg dead lifting power, a rod that is hard to beat. Best for mama toman, some say GT. wahahahaha...
    All good, but the guides need to be careful a bit lo, I also say for that price range, this series is second to none. You've struck gold bro..

    Now, who wanna give me a bassterra?.. Hmmm....
    Any one? kekekekeke

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also got shimano Bassterra. Nice rod for tat price.

    Sticko, I will give you my bassterra. I think need to give you to service again liao lah... kekekekekekeeee..

    ReplyDelete
  3. We got another same rod bro but must wait for my ass to recover oh ya almost forget MR Sticko when you free can help me fix the ass I miss my rod. Thanks a lot treat you dinner ok.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm my friend had used this rod for quite sometime liao at least 3 years, the guide are still ok leh~~~~

    ReplyDelete
  5. These kinda stuff aren't meant for Nigel one... hahahahahaha... Unless its diamond coated titanium it wont be able to stand his abuse

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nigel will say i am the abusive one..... i abuse the rod... you think i will meh??? I so sweet and gentle where will abuse the rod hor....

    ReplyDelete