Monday, December 22, 2008

Over the weekend

Wow~~~ it was a damn tired weekend with non stop fishing for me, yesterday went home bath liao eat liao i kena KO by the sleeping monster. kekeke saturday i landed a kim on my fav rubber wa hahaha that 1 rubber lasted me my whole trip landed me 2 fish and missed 2 fish.

sunday trip not that good for me but luckly i landed a fish in the evening hahahaha. hmmm i'll be going out to meet someone to collect his shirt later at 12pm , i'll come back to write more if i can. hahaha full of fun and laughter

But now i would like to share with you guys out there if you are an spiderwire fan user, hot spot had a new range of spiderwire in stock now and the new fireline braid

check them out if you are anywhere nearby
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment