Friday, March 13, 2009

Freshwater trip on wednesday night

Wednesday night after having dinner with roger and momok in beach rd till about 11 plus , ah hua came to pick me up and meet ibr and sh. Together we went for some freshwater fishing for the sebbies.

After the long walk finally we are there, the water level seems to be higher yesterday but the few days of rain were not enuff to fill it up fully sia..... But to me thats not a problem hahaha i'm there to fish no matter water high or low there is still a way to catch fish, just that you need to find your way there.

My first lure using was my all time fav Jackson athlete S7 for this place lol on my 2nd cast i had some unpack line on my spool so the lure sink to the bottom after when i'm done packing the line i felt the tip of my rod shaking hahaha so i crank in tot it was another yabbie . But when it surface lol it was a small soon hock , baisclly when i'm packing my lines the lure did not move a bit at all so no tips to share on how i work the lure.

but why this soon hock took the lure sia hahaha


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

After releasing the fish i continue to fish but this time i'm using the live impact 3 inch rubber slow cranking, moments later ibr asked me what im using so i told him i'm using rubber lor, then they are saying dave and his gang of kaki also happen to use rubber for sebbies and if not wrong a few was landed. hmmm after hearing that i start to change my working method to fast retrieve.

HAHA i got a strong take just in front of me i think this was the strongest sebbie i kena so far kekeke lol


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. can i join u all one day...... really wanna hit a sebarau


    omg here

    ReplyDelete
  2. U were the man of the match that nite lah bro ;-) Me still BIG time jinx there :-P

    ReplyDelete