Tuesday, June 19, 2012

My first time on a kayak

Jack from kayak project invited me to join them on last saturday morning outing,happen to bump into a few friends that are now into kayak fishing. More anglers now find kayaking is a better way to fish in singapore.

On a kayak you could fish places that we are unable to reach by foot.





Since i'm there might as well give it a try, jack recommended to try out the emotion kayak stealth angler. The stealth angler are very stable and had lots of space for my legs hahaha,also comes with a build in rod holder. Really enjoy kayaking but to bad i don't drive, no way for me to transport a kayak on a bus or MRT lol.







2 comments:

  1. where to find the best & good price kayak in singapore

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a festive mood for fishing ! The arrangement for fishing is nice and praiseworthy.I am fond of fishing specially Carp fishing .I have been fishing, Carp fishing since my childhood. I used to do it in my leisure period. It gives us lot of pleasure. However thanks for this nice blog and posts.

    ReplyDelete