Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Storm chug bug

Return of the vintage colour Storm chug bug?


Chug bug was 1 of the best selling lures many years back in singapore, it comes in fresh and saltwater model / colours. One of my fav top water lure in both fresh and saltwater. You can chug it, pop it, walk the dog with it and even slow crank it. I had landed fishes on chug bug like queenfish, barracuda,barramundi,Mangrove Jack, toman, pb .

Got an Vintage colour chug bug from hotspot yesterday, i guess it was a reproduction of the old colour series. It look a little diff from my old ones

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Below are some vintage colours bugs, photos was taken from 1 of the site many years back.

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Chug bug it's a great lure in Ukraine too!
    It catch pike, aspius, perch very well, but I never walk the dog and crank it, I don't know if it's possible. I try to do this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi windhover

    It work well for the queenfish with fast crank and slow crank for the cudas here. Gave it a try and do let me know the results k

    thanks

    good luck

    ReplyDelete