Sunday, December 14, 2008

My past catch 043

9/10/07 night me and RM when off last min to hunt for squid at ard 8pm. we was there till about 11pm but nothing landed so both of us call it a day. On our way home we was thinking this is not enuff we need more to kill the itch so we decided to go for another round of hunting but this time we are going for the kim's but....... the same thing happened end up with a big fat egg so both of us totally give up.after rm went home time 4am me and Jarrett chiong again we reached the fishing ground about 4.30am water was still low so we started to cast out some minnows hoping that some groupers might give it a shot but our main target is to wait for the first light going for the queenies after 1 hour of casting with no results lol i place my bag behind my head and ZzzzzzzZZZZZzzz


Time 6.45am Jarrett woked me up telling me that the water is rising and he saw some surface action just after the droop off point along the breakers. So in no time i jumped up with my sobat80 and cast both of us had a few takes but no hook up i guess those are some todak's feeding on the bait fish along the breakers lol, and i happen to hit a small cuda on my sobat again with fast crank


after taking of some photo's the cuda was released to where it belongs.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

at the far end on the right hand side we saw some big splashes could it be a queenie Feeding Frenzy so both of us ran over lol on my first cast i caught A........................................ LENG i try pulling it back as near as i can but my main line snaped asked Jarrett to cast his lure over try see if he can pull a little bit more near so i can grap the rope lol but.... line broke again agr........ 2 lure on the leng this time i die die also must swim liao


while i'm safeing our lure fishes kept jumping ard but nothing we can do lol

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment